Part Time Restaurant/Lounge Server
Posted On: July 08, 2019
Employment Type: Part Time - Hourly
As a server you are authorized to exceed guest expectations and maximize food & beverage revenue each and every shift. You will achieve excellence by providing your guests with efficient and friendly service while remaining focused on upholding minimum standard operating procedures and achieving agreed performance metrics. We commit to giving you the training, tools, support and feedback required to be successful; achieving excellence is up to you.
Some of the Server duties include:
- Complete all opening/closing duties, extra side duties and other checklists to the best of your ability. Never leaving it for the next shift to complete.
- Presenting self as a great first impression by being in proper uniform with name tag and professionally groomed.
- Sell the food and beverage specials, menu features and benefits and up-sell. This requires excellent product knowledge and advanced communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are two skills that support excellent service; your ability to make the guest’s experience hassle free is tied directly to efficiency and accuracy in taking orders and entering information into the POS system. Ensuring anything promised is delivered with expediency and accuracy.
- Previous experience as a server or in a food & beverage position is an asset
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment
- Computer savvy
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and organize, produce accurate work and guest service
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
- Long periods of standing and interacting with the guest
- Shift work is required. Rotating based on the hours of operation from morning to afternoon to evening shifts any day of the week or weekend
- Periods of working under pressure to serve guests quickly and efficiently.
- Required to move, lift, carry, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Ability to remain calm and respectful while interacting with culinary staff and peers