Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: July 13, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
We are looking for a Banquets Supervisor
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
Our top candidate will have a strong drive to succeed. They have exceptional motivational and organizational skills, allowing them to manage multiple priorities and projects, while ensuring no detail is missed. Key objectives will include floor supervision of the banquet areas, continuous development of the service team, and ensuring a productive, well-maintained working environment. You will achieve excellence by maintaining standard operating procedures and exceeding financial metrics.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have a minimum of three years of food and beverage service experience with one year in a leadership role. You will be Pro-Serve certified, and a degree or diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset.
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca