Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: August 16, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
We are looking for a Server
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
As a server in our food and beverage outlets, you are expected to exceed guest expectations and maximize food & beverage revenue each and every shift. The primary responsibilities are servicing your guests which includes: taking orders, running food, preparing cocktails, utilizing menu knowledge, providing exceptional service, and accurate completion of billing. You are detail-oriented, customer-focused, and always follow through with all tasks with a strong drive to succeed!
In order to be considered for this role, you will have your Alberta ProServe and a minimum of one year of serving experience in an upscale establishment.
Rate of Pay: $15/hour + gratuities
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Onsite newly-renovated staff accommodations (starting from $8.25/day) which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca