Family Activities Supervisor
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: May 31, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Family Activities Supervisor
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for Family Activities Supervisor
As the Family Programs Manager, you will be an important member of a management team that creates an atmosphere of exceeding guest expectations, each and every day. You will be responsible for planning and executing a comprehensive child care and activity program within the resort. This includes creating and implementing policies and procedures while complying with the Child care licensing regulations. Implementing appropriate health, safety and hygiene practices. As well you and your team will supervise children closely at all times, maintaining the required staff to child ratios at all times. We commit to giving you the training, tools, support and feedback required to be successful; achieving excellence is up to you.
The ideal candidate will have post-secondary education in Early Childhood Education or equivalent, 3 years or more of related experience, including management experience, a valid Standard First Aid and CPR certificate, and up to date immunizations. The incumbent will be health and safety conscious, and have a sound attention to detail, especially with cleanliness. They will be dedicated to maintaining a safe work and play environment, and be a passionate, warm and friendly individual who is enthusiastic about providing extraordinary customer service, who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions.
Experience the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca