Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: August 31, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
We are looking for a 1st Cook
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
As a 1st cook, you will be an important member of a team that creates an atmosphere of supporting guest expectations, each and every shift. You will be responsible for preparing and serving food in one of our many sections of the kitchen reporting to kitchen leadership. You will be required to work in many sections of the kitchen including a la carte and banquets. We commit to giving you the training, tools, support and feedback required to be successful; achieving excellence is up to you.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have 1 or more years of experience in a similar operation, completion of high school, and college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
Rate of Pay: $20.60 - $21.10/hour
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Onsite newly-renovated staff accommodations (starting from $8.25/day) which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca