Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: June 28, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
We are looking for a Night Auditor
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
As a Night Auditor with our Rooms Division, you will be an important member of a team that creates an atmosphere of exceeding guest expectations, each and every shift. Your role responsibilities are to ensure the proper balancing and control of hotel revenue, the accuracy of generated daily reports, processing systems backup, and responsible for guest and employee safety and security. You will have knowledge of all Front Office responsibilities. You will find success in your role by making business decisions that are focused on upholding the highest standards in guest service while delivering against key financial goals and performance metrics for the department, and using strong and effective communication with all other hotel departments.
In order to be considered for this role, you are computer literate, have a strong eye for detail, and be experienced with Microsoft Excel and Outlook. You must be self-directed, and have previous cash handling experience. A hospitality degree or diploma is an asset.
Rate of Pay: $17.50 - $19/hour
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Onsite newly-renovated staff accommodations (starting from $8.25/day) which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca