Shuttle Driver / Bell Person
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: May 31, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Shuttle Driver/Bell Person
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for Shuttle Drivers and Bell Persons
As a Shuttle Driver/Bell Desk Agent you will enjoy being part of a team that creates an atmosphere of exceeding guest expectations each and every time. You will achieve success in this role by being the main point of contact for our guests & colleagues by driving shuttles to local attractions like Nakiska Ski Hill, Stoney Nakoda Casino, Kananaskis Golf Course and other locations as needed. You will be in charge of completing daily checks of all vital fluids such as oil, transmission and brake fluid, etc. in the assigned vehicles. You will also maintain a vehicle mileage log and ensuring that refill of gas is done in a timely manner. You are expected to maintain the cleanliness levels of all Hotel vehicles and other maintenance requirements from time to time. Furthermore, you will provide valet parking, assist guest with luggage, room deliveries and provide additional assistance to the Bell team when required.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have guest service experience in a luxury 4-star hotel and be professional in presentation and demeanor on property and off site. You must be in possession of an Alberta Motor Vehicle Operator’s Class 4 License and be able to provide a driver’s abstract.
Experience the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca