Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: September 06, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Salaried
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Food & Beverage Outlets Manager
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a world class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, Alberta’s first Nordic spa and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for a Food & Beverage Outlets Manager
We are looking for an excellent team player with strong organizational skills to join our Outlets. A strong F&B background and knowledge of hotel and restaurant operations is vital to the success of this individual. You must have an innate drive to succeed and can work independently to manage our Outlets team. Our top candidate will have strong organizational skills along with the ability to manage multiple areas, delivering quick decisions while maintaining an efficient and safe workplace.
As the Outlets Manager, you will use your leadership skills to ensure the success of our F&B outlets within the hotel. You will be responsible for training new employees, running shifts, scheduling, and ensuring the highest degree of customer service to all guests dining with us. You will be responsible for training and developing the employees on your team. As a leader of the department, you will also be accountable for controlling labor costs.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have 4 years of restaurant leadership experience, ideally in various settings, and possess valid Proserve and Food Safe certificates. Post-secondary education in Hospitality Management would be an asset.
Experience the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca