Summer 2019 Co-op Student Opportunities
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: March 01, 2019
Employment Type: Seasonal
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for Students for the following Roles:
F&B Rotation Program (1-year commitment)
Front Office Rotation (1-year commitment)
If you are a student at a college or university looking to complete your internship/co-op at our beautiful resort in the middle of the Canadian Rockies, then this is for you! Please apply stating which positions you are interested in, and the dates of your co-op with your cover letter and resume. We will only consider students looking to fulfill their co-op/internship for these vacancies.
Basic requirements for all positions are to be able to work in a team environment, are self -motivated, very detail oriented and have strong communication and organizational skills. As an employee working in our busy resort, you will be in a fast paced environment and must be adaptable to change.
Experience the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca