2019 Graduate Program
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: November 30, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
Come Work with Us and Rediscover Adventure
Graduate Program (18-month commitment)
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for a Graduate Program candidates
How would you like to participate in our program for developing new graduates through our transitional graduate cycle program? This opportunity is for new graduates from hospitality management or a related discipline that have a passion and determination to work within the hospitality industry.
Our graduate program provides 3 different learning opportunities: in our housekeeping division, where you'll discover the ins and outs of the biggest hotel department, from cleaning guest rooms to public spaces; in our front office division, where you will learn all about the front desk world which includes guest services, night audit, concierge, and the bell desk team; and the third opportunity will immerse you in our food & beverage world, whether in banquets or in our restaurants. You will gain experience working with guests alongside our service teams, but also interacting daily with our kitchen team members, ensuring a seamless food and beverage experience for our guests.
The ideal candidate is a graduate from post-secondary studies in hospitality, marketing, management, or similar, and is a quick learner, loves people, and is ready for a new adventure!
Experience the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits, including; Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, and more (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca