Regional Sales Manager - Corporate USA
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: May 31, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time - Salaried
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Regional Sales Manager, Corporate U.S.
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager with focus on the corporate US market
We are looking for an exceptional and experienced seller that would want to sell the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge and the Nordic Spa with great enthusiasm and the belief it competes with the best in the world. For the right person, this position has the flexibility to work from home and at the property level directly. We are offering the right person an above industry salary and many associated benefits.
The Regional Sales Manager, Corporate U.S. is responsible for growing corporate, incentive and third party business in the U.S. Market and positioning Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph Collection as a premium Lodge within the Canadian Rockies and the closest luxury destination to any of Alberta’s major airports.
You will be responsible to book group business from the US Market, and must actively develop new business, annual action plans to support quotes and objectives of the role, and recommend short term and long term priority markets and clients. You will provide presentations to key corporate and third party groups, coordinate and participate in sites, fams and industry/trade functions and shows, and ensure effective yield management for group bookings produced and contracted.
To be successful in gaining this role, you will possess at least 5 years of luxury hospitality experience with a proven track record, preferably with experience in the US market. Must be results and performance-oriented with a proven ability to design success strategies. Comfort presenting to groups ranging from 1 to 150 people is required, and the ability to travel frequently to US markets. Knowledge and passion for the Kananaskis Valley and surrounding area is a must.
Why the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
We are for the Hospitalians; those with an authentic passion to serve guests, who delight in delivering memorable experiences and seek to engage and build meaningful relationships. We are for the adventure enthusiast; those who want to explore nature’s beauty from their front door, who are ready to gear up for an adventure exploring the back country in the serenity of the Rockies.
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits, including; Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, and more (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca