Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: February 23, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time - Salaried
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will be a part of the team that takes the guest experience within our guest rooms to a new level. Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, the main responsibilities within this role are to provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to all Housekeeping employees. Being aware and focused on the goals of the department through the quality of room cleanliness, hallway presentation, productivity, and guest service interactions at all times is key to the success of the incumbent within the role. You are driven by results, as well as being proactive with employee relations and cross departmental communication. You will be held accountable for the safety and security of all associates and their work areas.
In order to be successfully be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate supervisory and coaching abilities with 1 year minimum in a housekeeping role. A degree or diploma in Hotel Management is an asset.
Why the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis
We are for the Hospitalians; those with an authentic passion to serve guests, who delight in delivering memorable experiences and seek to engage and build meaningful relationships. We are for the adventure enthusiast; those who want to explore nature’s beauty from their front door, who are ready to gear up for an adventure exploring the back country in the serenity of the Rockies.
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months on continued Full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- Free use of all our resort recreation facilities including the Summit Spa and Fitness Centre
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit) Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits, including; Life Insurance, Accidental death and dismemberment, Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, and more (some restrictions apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca