Steward - CO-OP
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: February 28, 2018
Employment Type: Seasonal
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Steward - CO-OP
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis is a world-class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, four unique Food & Beverage concepts, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff. You’ll find no other place quite like Kananaskis to live, to work, and to experience. If genuine hospitality lives within you, and you want to work with people from all over the world, then come live the adventure and join a Rocky Mountain resort with unlimited opportunities designed for professionals like you.
We are looking for a Steward for our 2018 Summer Season
We are looking for an excellent team player with strong organizational skills to join our Stewarding Team. Knowledge of hotel operations would be a great asset to the success of this individual. You have a strong internal drive to succeed and can work independently to manage your busy day. Our top candidate will have strong organizational skills along with the ability to work in multiple areas, and make quick decisions while maintaining an efficient and safe workplace. Your responsibilities will include washing all china, cutlery, & glassware, keeping all stewarding areas clean & organized. You will utilize proper handling of all tableware to reduce breakage and respect the safe use of all chemicals.
In order to be considered for the position, you will have an eye for details, be extremely organized, be self-motivated, able to work within a team and independently, and be able to work shift work.
Why the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis
We are for the Hospitalians; those with an authentic passion to serve guests, who delight in delivering memorable experiences and seek to engage and build meaningful relationships. We are for the adventure enthusiast; those who want to explore nature’s beauty from their front door, who are ready to gear up for an adventure exploring the back country in the serenity of the Rockies.
Amazing Work Perks:
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits, including; Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, and more (some restrictions apply)
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- Free use of all our resort recreation facilities
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
Visit us to learn more information, see pictures, and apply at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca