Food & Beverage Attendants
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: January 15, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Food & Beverage Attendant
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for Food & Beverage Attendants
We are looking for an excellent team player with 4* characteristics and experience. As an attendant in our food and beverage outlets, you will be instrumental in providing the highest quality of service to our guests by working alongside and supporting the front-of-house service team. Reporting to the Forte Restaurant leadership team, the primary responsibilities are running food and drinks, clearing tables, setting tables, and replenishing buffet lines and service stations.
In order to be successfully considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate calmness under pressure, previous experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally with previous food and beverage experience. You will have excellent communication and organizational skills, and be able to produce accurate work and provide exceptional guest service.
Why the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis
We are for the Hospitalians; those with an authentic passion to serve guests, who delight in delivering memorable experiences and seek to engage and build meaningful relationships. We are for the adventure enthusiast; those who want to explore nature’s beauty from their front door, who are ready to gear up for an adventure exploring the back country in the serenity of the Rockies.
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months on continued Full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- Free use of all our resort recreation facilities including the Summit Spa and Fitness Centre
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit) Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits, including; Life Insurance, Accidental death and dismemberment, Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, and more (some restrictions apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca