Front Office Supervisor
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: December 22, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time - Salaried
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Front Office Supervisor
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for a Front Office Supervisor
As a Front Office Supervisor with our Rooms Division, you will be an important member of a team that creates an atmosphere of exceeding guest expectations, each and every shift. Your role is vital in determining what impression the guest has of our Lodge. You will find success in your role by ensuring the highest level of guest service by exceeding guest expectations to build loyalty, ensuring that brand operating standards are consistently maintained, coaching and mentoring the front office team by creating an environment of learning and job fulfillment in a positive working environment in support of our Employee Engagement goals.
You will oversee the daily operations of managing arrivals, departures, group and tour needs, while balancing room inventory, and leading the achievement of the department’s revenue goals through training, motivation, promotion and incentives. Committing to guest satisfaction through consistent follow up on all guest satisfaction issues and delivering outstanding service recovery is paramount to your success in the role.
Our top candidates will have previous experience in luxury resorts and education within the industry is an asset. You must be able to work well in a team environment and be self-directed. You must be comfortable speaking to all levels of leadership and guests and assisting with solving problems using creative solutions.
Experience the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca