Staff Cafeteria Attendant
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Posted On: July 06, 2019
Last Day to Apply: July 31, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
We are looking for a Staff Cafeteria Attendant
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
As a cafeteria attendant, you will be an important member of a team that creates an atmosphere of supporting our internal guest expectations, each and every shift. You will be responsible for serving and assisting with all meals served in the staff cafeteria. Ensuring the area is clean at all times, you will maintain proper operation and control of meals. You must be dedicated to exceptional external and internal guest service, and also help the kitchen during slow times by assisting with prep between meal periods.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be able to work efficiently in an unsupervised environment, be open to working different shifts, and be health and safety conscious. Food sanitation and hygiene certification and the completion of high school and college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training are assets.
Rate of Pay: $15 - $15.75/hour
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Onsite newly-renovated staff accommodations (starting from $8.25/day) which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca