Receiving/Food Stores Attendant
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: August 30, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
We are looking for a Receiving Attendant
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
Working in our Receiving/Stores area, you will enjoy being part of a team that creates an atmosphere of supporting our Food & Beverage division and the rest of the hotel. Your responsibilities include preparing and issuing all requests for food and beverage outlets, conducting weekly and month-end inventories for food and beverage, and assisting the receiver at the loading dock with carrying out the proper receiving procedures.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to be in possession of an Alberta Motor Vehicle Operator’s License, be able to demonstrate your ability to work with minimal supervision, be able to perform heavy lifting, and be in good physical condition.
Rate of Pay: $18.00/hr
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Onsite newly-renovated staff accommodations (starting from $8.25/day) which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca