Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: July 31, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
We are looking for an F&B Attendant/Host(ess)
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
As an attendant in our food and beverage outlets, you will be instrumental in providing the highest quality of service to our guests by working alongside and supporting the front-of-house service team. Reporting to the Restaurant leadership team, the primary responsibilities are greeting and seating guests, answering the restaurant reservations line, running food and drinks, clearing tables, setting tables, and replenishing buffet lines and service stations. You may also work in-room dining serving shifts, where you will be responsible to take food orders from guest rooms, prepare the room service tray, and deliver orders to our guest rooms and take payment.
You will have your Alberta ProServe, and have experience in a similar role. Top candidates possess excellent communication and organizational skills, are able to produce accurate work and provide exceptional guest service.
Rate of Pay: $15/hour + gratuities
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Onsite newly-renovated staff accommodations (starting from $8.25/day) which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca