Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: July 31, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
We are looking for a Banquet Server
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
Reporting to the Banquet leadership team, the primary responsibilities will be mainly focused on banquet operations. Operationally, you will be responsible for several types of meal services from buffet to plated style breakfast, lunch and dinners. As part of your duties: this will include the physical setup and teardown of functions, decorating for functions, communicating with the culinary team and liaison with the audio visual team.
You must be able to lift up to 30lbs, be able to remain on your feet for extended periods of time, be calm in a high-pressure environment, and comfortable with last minute changes.
Rate of Pay: $15/hour + gratuities
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Onsite newly-renovated staff accommodations (starting from $8.25/day) which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca