Family Activities Attendant
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: May 31, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
We are looking for a Family Activities Attendant
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
The Family Activities Agent is enthusiastic, creative, positive and outgoing. This individual is passionate about providing exceptional service for guests of all ages through a wide variety of activities. The successful candidate will be welcoming, engaging, and empowering. Open to change, and quick to adapt to varying needs of hotel clientele. The Family Activities Agent will be responsible for running the guest activities every weekend and be responsible for creating new and eventful activities to offer each month. This position requires exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work independently and unsupervised.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with children, and are able to communicate comfortably with all levels of ages and leadership within the hotel.
Rate of Pay: $15.60 - $16/hour
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Onsite newly-renovated staff accommodations (starting from $8.25/day) which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca