Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Posted On: July 12, 2019
Last Day to Apply: August 01, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for a Pool Attendant
As a pool attendant, you will enjoy being part of a team that creates an atmosphere of relaxation, rejuvenation, and recreation, while exceeding guest expectations by using your superior guest service skills combined with your great communication and organizational skills. You will demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and care for all guests attending the pool facilities, along with maintaining the pool and fitness facilities’ cleanliness. Providing uncompromised attention to guest service while achieving our minimum service standards is required. Ensuring the safety and security of our guests is imperative, while guaranteeing they leave the facility thrilled!
The ideal candidate will have a natural inclination for guest service, and be safety-conscious. Having lifeguard training is an asset. They should be able to lift up to 30lbs, and be focused on cleanliness and details, while being able to multi-task.
Experience the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca