Summer Student/Co-Op Housekeepers
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: April 21, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Student Room Attendant
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for Student/Co-op Room Attendants to join us this Summer Season!
Working in our Housekeeping Division, you will enjoy being part of a team that creates an atmosphere of exceeding guest expectations by creating “picture perfect” guest experiences throughout the resort. From the lobby right through to the guest room itself, the guests’ first impression around cleanliness is a powerful and lasting one. You are responsible to clean all assigned guestrooms, while surpassing quality standards. You will be required to identify and communicate all maintenance deficiencies, respond to guest requests promptly and courteously, follow lost and found procedures, and respect the guest privacy, security and personal belongings.
In order to be considered for this role, housekeeping or professional cleaning experience is an asset. You will have the ability to lift 10 lbs repeatedly throughout the day, and are able to bend, stand, and reach for extended periods of time through the day, along with push a cart totalling 50 lbs several times throughout your shift. You have a high standard for details, and you enjoy being physically active and busy.
Experience the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
Amazing Work Perks:
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Newly-renovated onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca