Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: December 31, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Food & Beverage Host(ess)
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for Food & Beverage Host(ess)
We are looking for an excellent team player with 4* characteristics and experience. As a host(ess) in our food and beverage outlets, you are expected to exceed guest expectations and support the restaurant operations each and every shift. You will achieve excellence by providing your guests with efficient and friendly service. Reporting to the Forte Restaurant leadership team, the primary responsibilities are answering the restaurant reservation line, planning and seating our restaurant guests, communicating restaurant information to guests, assisting servers when needed, and sometimes accurate completion of billing. You may be expected to run food, assist in our In-Room Dining, and other areas of our food & beverage operation. You are detail-oriented, customer-focused, and always follow through with all tasks with a strong drive to succeed!
In order to be considered for this role, you will have previous experience in a fine-dining or upscale establishment, the ability to remain calm under pressure, have a strong ability to multi-task and organize, produce accurate work and provide exceptional guest service.
Experience the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca