Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: December 31, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time - Salaried
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness center and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for an Assistant Executive Housekeeper
As the Assistant Executive Housekeeper, you will be a part of the team that takes the guest experience within our guest rooms to a new level. Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, the main responsibilities within this role are to provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to all Housekeeping leaders and employees. Being aware and focused on the goals of the department through the quality of room cleanliness, hallway presentation, productivity, and guest service interactions at all times is key to the success of the role. You will work closely with the Executive Housekeeper to run the department and will be held accountable for the results of the department. You are driven by results, as well as a proactive and fast paced individual. Working with fellow departments, you will need to have clear and consistent communication throughout the hotel through verbal and written forms. Lastly, you will be held accountable for the safety and security of all associates and their work areas.
In order to be successfully be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate supervisory and coaching abilities with 2 years minimum in a Housekeeping or Front Office leadership role. A degree or diploma in Hotel Management is an asset.
Experience the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits, including; Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, and more (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca