Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: March 31, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Food & Beverage Servers
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for Food & Beverage Servers - Banquets
We are looking for an excellent team player with 4* characteristics and experience. As a server in our food and beverage departments, you are expected to exceed guest expectations and maximize food & beverage revenue each and every shift. You will achieve excellence by providing your guests with efficient and friendly service.
Reporting to the Banquet leadership team, the primary responsibilities will be mainly focused on banquet operations. Operationally, you will be responsible for several types of meal services from buffet to plated style breakfast, lunch and dinners. As part of your duties: this will include the physical setup and teardown of functions, decorating for functions, communicating with the culinary team and liaison with the audio visual team.
You must be able to work in a team environment, self -motivated, very detail oriented and have strong communication and organizational skills. As a Banquet server you will be in a fast paced environment and must be adaptable to change.
Why the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
We are for the Hospitalians; those with an authentic passion to serve guests, who delight in delivering memorable experiences and seek to engage and build meaningful relationships. We are for the adventure enthusiast; those who want to explore nature’s beauty from their front door, who are ready to gear up for an adventure exploring the back country in the serenity of the Rockies.
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months on continued Full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- Free use of all our resort recreation facilities
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit) Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits, including; Life Insurance, Accidental death and dismemberment, Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, and more (some restrictions apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca