Front Office Night Supervisor
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: January 26, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time - Salaried
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Front Office Night Supervisor
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Real life, hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach you the day to day operation of a first class mountain resort. We will help you achieve excellence by mentoring you with some of the best talent in the industry. At the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis we are growing leaders.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis is a world class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, 5 unique Food & Beverage outlets, conference facilities, spa and wellness center and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff and Canmore.
We are looking for a Front Office Night Supervisor
We are looking for an excellent team player with strong 4-star service and leadership experience to join our Front Office leadership team.
Our top candidate will have a strong drive to succeed and a great attention to detail. You should be able to assure that all financial and credit procedures are followed. You should be able to perform all Night Audit tasks for all of the three buildings at our property. You should be able to take action in all matters related to guest safety & security, guest satisfaction and wellbeing of hotel guests and colleagues when senior managers are not available. You must be able to work swiftly and effectively in any hotel emergency or safety situation. You will also be ensuring that all necessary arrangements are made the previous night for the smooth arrival of VIP and group arrivals for the following day. You will be an important component in the repositioning of our resort to be a leading resort in the Autograph Collection.
In order to be successfully considered for this role you must have 2 or more years of Front Desk or Night Audit experience in a 4-star hotel. Leadership experience is an asset.
Why the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis
We are for the Hospitalians; those with an authentic passion to serve guests, who delight in delivering memorable experiences and seek to engage and build meaningful relationships. We are for the adventure enthusiast; those who want to explore nature’s beauty from their front door, who are ready to gear up for an adventure exploring the back country in the serenity of the Rockies.
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- Free use of all our resort recreation facilities
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits, including; Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, and more (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca