Staff Cafeteria Attendant
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
Last Day to Apply: April 03, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time - Hourly
Come Work with Us and Live the Adventure
Staff Cafeteria Attendant
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals like you. Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis is a world-class mountain resort property featuring 408 guest rooms, five unique Food & Beverage concepts, conference facilities, spa and wellness centre and staff accommodations. All surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks in the Canadian Rockies and conveniently located one hour west of Calgary and forty five minutes south of Banff. You’ll find no other place quite like Kananaskis to live, to work, and to experience.
We are looking for Staff Cafeteria Attendant
As our cafeteria attendant, you will be an important member of a team that creates an atmosphere of supporting our internal guest expectations, each and every shift. You will be responsible for serving and assisting with all meals served in the staff cafeteria. Ensuring the area is clean at all times, you will maintain proper operational and control of meals. You must be dedicated to exceptional external and internal guest service, and also help the kitchen during slow times. We commit to giving you the training, tools, support and feedback required to be successful; achieving excellence is up to you.
In order to be successfully be considered for this role you will have exceptional organizational skills, experience with food handling, a desire to learn and grow within the Culinary industry, and a natural inclination to effectively serve others. Experience in the Culinary industry a plus.
Why the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis
We are for the Hospitalians; those with an authentic passion to serve guests, who delight in delivering memorable experiences and seek to engage and build meaningful relationships. We are for the adventure enthusiast; those who want to explore nature’s beauty from their front door, who are ready to gear up for an adventure exploring the back country in the serenity of the Rockies.
Amazing Work Perks:
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Onsite staff accommodations ($8.25-$13.50/day), which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- Free use of all our resort recreation facilities
- One meal per day in our employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Health and Wellness benefits, including; Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Dental, Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Massage, and more (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca